Southside Care is a leading non-profit organisation in Perth, Western Australia that provides in-home and community support for people who are frail or have a disability. Founded in 1990, we currently employ dozens of staff members and volunteers, and have 150-180 people in our care.
It is our aim to minister to our client’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs, to protect their need for independence and community involvement, and to always respect their individual rights.
At all times, Southside Care respects our client’s right
- To be treated with dignity and respect
- To privacy and confidentiality
- To be assessed for access to services without discrimination
- To be informed about available alternatives
- To pursue any complaint about service provision without retribution
- To involve an advocate of their choice